C4 Forums | Control4

A bit OT - My Idea of A "Ground Breaking" Product

Hey, I'm all for this tech. But if you are a CI that promotes this kind of stuff, Blu-Ray ripping, Wii hacking, etc., don't be surprised that I don't want to pay you 30-50% markup on equipment on top of fair labor rates.

Simple to do. All it is, is a transparent proxy filter. You can do this with a spare computer and a second nic using squid and an ad block extension using unix.

Or just enable it on your firewall our router if it has that support. Hardly groundbreaking ;)

Simple to do. All it is, is a transparent proxy filter. You can do this with a spare computer and a second nic using squid and an ad block extension using unix.

Or just enable it on your firewall our router if it has that support. Hardly groundbreaking ;)

Okay but does it save lives??

Oops wrong thread

9/10 thread readers just glazed over, lol

Simple to do. All it is' date=' is a transparent proxy filter. You can do this with a spare computer and a second nic using squid and an ad block extension using unix.

Or just enable it on your firewall our router if it has that support. Hardly groundbreaking ;)[/quote']

60% of the time, it works every time

Simple to do. All it is' date=' is a transparent proxy filter. You can do this with a spare computer and a second nic using squid and an ad block extension using unix.

Or just enable it on your firewall our router if it has that support. Hardly groundbreaking ;)[/quote']

60% of the time, it works every time

post-19862-60-of-the-time-it-works-every-ypCH.gif

Archived