C4 Forums | Control4

OS 2.8.1

THawes

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to clarify this issue on the Watch - I have a Watch but I don't have a 4sight subsctiption.  Does that mean that the Watch app will not work for me?

Other than this - is there any compelling reason to upgrade or not upgrade to 2.8.1? The icons aren't of use to me.

Just to clarify this issue on the Watch - I have a Watch but I don't have a 4sight subsctiption.  Does that mean that the Watch app will not work for me?

Other than this - is there any compelling reason to upgrade or not upgrade to 2.8.1? The icons aren't of use to me.

You have to have 4sight for the watch app to work.

If you are on 2.8 I would recommend upgrading to 2.8.1 for the bug fixes

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, msgreenf said:

You have to have 4sight for the watch app to work.

If you are on 2.8 I would recommend upgrading to 2.8.1 for the bug fixes

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

That is at least the official documentation - on these very forums, people have stated it works for them. ~shrugs~ until I see proof, I'll stick with the docs.

1 hour ago, Cyknight said:

That is at least the official documentation - on these very forums, people have stated it works for them. ~shrugs~ until I see proof, I'll stick with the docs.

It works for me without the 4sight Subscription. Now the only thing I do not like about using the watch is that you have to have custom buttons in each room you want to navigate.

Archived