C4 Forums | Control4

Hikvision

On 3/23/2018 at 1:56 PM, TheWizard said:

I just pushed out an update to the driver that includes the missing documentation. It covers how to program against the events.

https://annex4.link/drivers/hikvision-camera?changelog=latest

I am following your instructions but my camera doesn't allow me to select digest/basic, I can only select one or the other. It appears on my devices but it is not populating any device information in composer system design.

• 1 year later...

I have a Hikvision NVR with 5 camera's. The NVR has the custom firmware for C4 that I obtained from Hikvision support.

My local network is 10.0.1.X and the NVR makes it's own network on 192.168.254.X. 

How do I integrate them? My dealer wants me to be able to login to each camera so he can pull the individual feeds into C4. I don't see how to do that.

Any advice?

Scott

44 minutes ago, sdmat said:

I have a Hikvision NVR with 5 camera's. The NVR has the custom firmware for C4 that I obtained from Hikvision support.

My local network is 10.0.1.X and the NVR makes it's own network on 192.168.254.X. 

How do I integrate them? My dealer wants me to be able to login to each camera so he can pull the individual feeds into C4. I don't see how to do that.

Any advice?

Scott

I’m curious about this as I’m leaning towards purchasing some cameras and an NVR from Hikvision. 

• 11 months later...
On 3/23/2018 at 5:52 AM, twmoonly said:

I have a DS-2CD2142FWD-I and was wondering if I could trigger events off of the motion detection? And if so how do I program this?

is it connected to NVR?

if yes, so you need to:

1. go to NVR settings and enable build in NVR's relay.

2. connect relay to controller's sensor

3. do proper programming

It needs to be done properly, there are some small tricks with connection, but I made it working. I made Cameras motion sensor option turns on lights on patio. after electrician "forgot" to wire 3 way switch on one of the projects, so I did it in that way.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.