C4 Forums | Control4

Bond Pro

C4CA

Question

9 answers to this question

I have a bond pro. My house is about 7k sq ft and it currently adds automation to about 11 ceiling fans with lights I have inside the house. I don’t really do anything else with it, but overall it has been pretty rock solid. Definitely happy I learned about it so I don’t have dumb fans or didn’t have to replace my fans. 

On 6/6/2023 at 7:05 AM, Topfox said:

I have a bond pro. My house is about 7k sq ft and it currently adds automation to about 11 ceiling fans with lights I have inside the house. I don’t really do anything else with it, but overall it has been pretty rock solid. Definitely happy I learned about it so I don’t have dumb fans or didn’t have to replace my fans. 

One Bond Pro covers the whole house?  Or do you have multiple units?

I have a non-Pro unit which works OK, but doesn't have anywhere near the range to cover the house.

16 hours ago, FlyingDiver said:

One Bond Pro covers the whole house?  Or do you have multiple units?

I have a non-Pro unit which works OK, but doesn't have anywhere near the range to cover the house.

I have it semi centrally located, but yeah it’s covering the whole house end to end 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.