videostorm

C4 driver for nVidia Shield

53 minutes ago, videostorm said:

This was done in driver version 3.0.

@videostorm
Just to confirm: You were able to add the long press for select (enter) key to the free driver?

Awesome!

1 hour ago, mallom said:

@videostorm
Just to confirm: You were able to add the long press for select (enter) key to the free driver?

Awesome!

Yes, but not by long press of the select key on the C4 remote (that doesn't work as expected).  It is an optional mapping for the color keys.

6 minutes ago, videostorm said:

Yes, but not by long press of the select key on the C4 remote (that doesn't work as expected).  It is an optional mapping for the color keys.

Ohh.. so there is no way to bring the context menu via IRUSB? Example: You press and hold an application, and you can choose to Move, delete and etc.

24 minutes ago, mallom said:

Ohh.. so there is no way to bring the context menu via IRUSB? Example: You press and hold an application, and you can choose to Move, delete and etc.

Just assign your "Red" button (via our IRUSB driver) to be "long select".   Then use the RED button instead of press/hold the select button.

Just assign your "Red" button (via our IRUSB driver) to be "long select".   Then use the RED button instead of press/hold the select button.

Cool! I will try that. Thanks!

The quick launch for the amazon fire version of movies anywhere is not the same as with Android - com.moviesanywhere.goo#Intent;component=com.moviesanywhere.goo/com.disney.brooklyn.tv.ui.main.TVMainActivity;end\r"

Anyone know how to capture the code from the fire tv?

1 minute ago, msgreenf said:

yeah, now if i could only get adb to connect ;)

I also had that problem at the beginning but I can't remember the magic ingredient.  I'm sure someone will chime in before I can remember how I overcame that. 

com.moviesanywhere.ama#Intent;component=com.moviesanywhere.ama/com.disney.brooklyn.tv.ui.signin.TVSignInActivity;end

got it