C4 Forums | Control4

Composer Pro Password Help!?

Seeing as how this is a dealer function, You are either a dealer and should use the dealers forums for this.

Or you have software you shouldn't and you are very unlikely to get help here.  I suggest you look to wherever you got Composer Pro from.

Seeing as how this is a dealer function, You are either a dealer and should use the dealers forums for this.

Or you have software you shouldn't and you are very unlikely to get help here. I suggest you look to wherever you got Composer Pro from.

OR they are a user who doesn't understand that this is a dealer only function. Just saying not everyone has malicious intent. Y'all realize that intended or not comments that can be taken as condescending, snide, etc will do nothing but turn the user base off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What turns me OFF more then anything is knowing non dealers have Pro and have the fortitude .... of letting us know on this forum ! 

Enough said.

who said they were a non-dealer employee in this thread and had c pro?

OR they are a user who doesn't understand that this is a dealer only function. Just saying not everyone has malicious intent. Y'all realize that intended or not comments that can be taken as condescending, snide, etc will do nothing but turn the user base off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at the Topic, Clearly states Composer Pro.  Which leads to the two conclusion I posted.

Interestingly enough it appears even if you are a dealer and apply to join the dealers forum you dont even get a response let alone admission or is this just the treatment us Aussies get when we try and join?

Cheers

Kroc

Interestingly enough it appears even if you are a dealer and apply to join the dealers forum you dont even get a response let alone admission or is this just the treatment us Aussies get when we try and join?

Cheers

Kroc

If you mean the full dealer forums, it tends to take a week - if you meant to be noted as dealer on here, you should look up the apropriate thread in the dealer forums.

Thanks Cy yes I read that when I applied to the full dealer forum its now been approx 2 months no response at all..

It would be nice to hear something even if its a sorry you don't meet the criteria or could you provide more info.

Or perhaps it was the Aussie dealer # that threw them.

Thanks Cy yes I read that when I applied to the full dealer forum its now been approx 2 months no response at all..

It would be nice to hear something even if its a sorry you don't meet the criteria or could you provide more info.

Or perhaps it was the Aussie dealer # that threw them.

Yeah the aussie dealer # doesn't work.  Talk to tech support in australia.  They will walk you through the process for international dealer registration.

Archived