C4 Forums | Control4

FS: HC800 Bl-1

Kidsat

Hey please be aware that he is selling a BL-1. This means it has the licenses. BL does not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am aware. Here is an HC800 with licences that went for 500. His pricing is expecting to get the New price when you could buy an ea3 or ea5 and get a new wwtty for that.

Thus want to help him manage expectations.

f25e507be5ffa6d77793871b54337ef4.jpg

These are going for $900 - $1500 on ebay. So only offers in that range will be considered.

I did establish a price, $900-1500. Reason for price variance is how easy it is for me to do a deal. If you are meeting me face to face and taking it you will get a better price than me having to package it up and ship it. 

I know what I paid for it brand new and for anything less than that I will hold on to it and use it in one of my other projects. I like people posting someone selling one on eBay for a price that supports what they think I should sell my equipment for. I'll get right on doing that. If you don't agree with the price don't buy it, simple. I see many things listed on here I don't agree with the price but don't feel the need to comment on it in someone else's listing. Did I also mention whether I was talking Canadian or U.S dollars?

I did establish a price, $900-1500. Reason for price variance is how easy it is for me to do a deal. If you are meeting me face to face and taking it you will get a better price than me having to package it up and ship it. 

I know what I paid for it brand new and for anything less than that I will hold on to it and use it in one of my other projects. I like people posting someone selling one on eBay for a price that supports what they think I should sell my equipment for. I'll get right on doing that. If you don't agree with the price don't buy it, simple. I see many things listed on here I don't agree with the price but don't feel the need to comment on it in someone else's listing. Did I also mention whether I was talking Canadian or U.S dollars?

I did not mean to offend. I just bought a licenced 800 and did not pay what you are asking.

These are depreciating devices. Just because you paid 1500 does not mean it sells for 1500. Same as buying a car or an iPhone.

Sent from my E6603 using Tapatalk

Hi Kidsat - in your first post you stated that you were not sure what it was worth.  Then you looked on eBay and established a price point.  Most people on this forum are just trying to be helpful in setting expectations especially when someone says they don't know the value.  You know its value to you now and that's fine. 

I always start on this forum when I want to sell / buy some C4 gear.  If it doesn't work out, I'll list on eBay and take it from there.  

Good luck.

My dealer is putting the trade ins in a stack and said they will make great io extenders for new jobs with the bonus that the site now has a backup controller if thinks go south on the main controller.

Sent from my E6603 using Tapatalk

Archived