C4 Forums | Control4

Alexa "The device is not responding"

On 4/26/2020 at 5:11 PM, D.Adams said:

Same problem here. It’d been going on intermittently since inception

Again use Epic driver you will notice the difference, this is the currently the only solution to get rid of Alexa/C4 bond 😀

• 2 weeks later...

On 4/20/2020 at 2:44 PM, drmark12pa said:

What system needs to be removed?  Is this on the Control4 side or Alexa side of things?

I just tried disabling the Control4 skill on Alexa and then re-enable and it says "We were unable to link Control4 at this time"... I'm assuming there is an issue with C4 at this time?

Any luck with this?  I have been happily using Alexa with Control4 for a while until this morning and now I am getting the same response in the Alexa app when I try to re-enable the Control4 skill.  “We were unable to link Control4....” Any advice would be appreciated!  

Hi Atrunco, I do not have specific information for this problem. I am having delay issues, not connection issues. But, I have to ask an obvious question. Do you have a price gouging Control4 insight subscription?  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.