C4 Forums | Control4

OPPO UDP-203 Driver Released

annex⁴

On 3/16/2018 at 4:34 PM, enzeder said:

There is a connection for DLNA video, and the first post says DLNA support is coming.

Is this working (and if so how would it be set-up), and if not is there an ETA?

I assume by DLNA we will be able play files direct rather than go manually through the network menu as I do at the moment?

No ETA at the moment, but there are some things in the works. I'll provide more information when things get closer to release.

• 4 weeks later...

The newest Oppo driver, v2.9.190, which interestingly has a different file name than a previous driver I am currently using, v1.7.167, will not load into my project.  I can load the 1.7.x driver fine as a duplicate.

Does the 2.9.x require C4 2.10?  Or is there some other reason for this?  Because I am still on 2.9.1 until I can get the HC300s removed from my project.

I get "add item error" with a dialog box that says "Unable to add to [room name]"

@turls It's the first I've heard of that error in relation to the driver. If you could collect the director log shortly after you replicate the issue and send it to us I can take a further look into the issue. The driver does not use any new API calls from 2.10. It should go as far back as the .c4z file format.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2017 at 8:44 AM, annex⁴ said:

There was a driver update yesterday, although it doesn't include this new command.  I shouldn't be too long but we do have to test for RS-232 and IP, to ensure everything works properly.

We will be posting driver updates to Facebook and twitter.

Is IP control driver for UDP203 support C4 program to pick specific player list from network drive?  I wan t to launch specific playout list from event trigger.  

On 3/2/2017 at 8:44 AM, annex⁴ said:

There was a driver update yesterday, although it doesn't include this new command.  I shouldn't be too long but we do have to test for RS-232 and IP, to ensure everything works properly.

We will be posting driver updates to Facebook and twitter.

Can you program C4 on event trigger to play specific player list on network music with this IP driver?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2018 at 7:42 PM, TheWizard said:

@turls It's the first I've heard of that error in relation to the driver. If you could collect the director log shortly after you replicate the issue and send it to us I can take a further look into the issue. The driver does not use any new API calls from 2.10. It should go as far back as the .c4z file format.

I got upgraded to 2.10.x, and got the driver loaded successfully.  I think the issue with loading drivers is specific to my system.  I've had this issue for a while.  Normally a reboot works to get drivers loaded, but then it eventually breaks for adding drivers again.  I couldn't get this to work with 2.9.x with your driver.  Thanks.

On 5/28/2018 at 10:08 AM, TheWizard said:

If you run out of memory (depending on how large your project is) drivers won't be added and you'll get that error. Not sure if this is your case but it may be a possibility.

I never saw any indication it was a memory issue.  Support had me clean out the Composer Roaming folder on the PC running Composer, but this was happening on more than one PC.  Will wait to see if the issue returns or not.  Thanks for the tip.

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2017 at 5:51 AM, annex⁴ said:

We are please to announce the release of the "Official" OPPO UDP-203 driver, this driver features serial and IP control among many other features.

We have also included our LiNK Reveal API in the OPPO driver and updated our LG WebOS Driver to include LiNK Reveal also.  LiNK Reveal allows devices to talk to each and send messages based on events from device to another.  The OPPO will send notifications to the LG TV upon disc type/change, power on/off, and tray opened/closed.  This is all done with a simple binding and a few drop downs, NO PROGRAMMING required.  In the coming days we will also update the "Official" Anthem Receiver drivers to also include LiNK Reveal.

https://annex4.link/drivers/udp-203

Currently the driver requires being logged in to download, this will be removed in the coming days.

Is this drive support audio source format/type  selection? Some of the blu-Ray disk contain multiple  format selection like DTS-HD-MA or stereo, it will be nice to have control on C4 remote of app as well as infor button to view the details of meta data 

I've been having a problem lately with IP wake up with the annex driver and latest OPPO firmware. Was working for over a year flawlessand now not waking up.  I checked the settings and appears to be OK. Any thoughts or others ha ING similar issue? 

4 hours ago, TheWizard said:

There's a new revision that I just released. If auto update is enabled on the driver and you had the LiNK driver it should be updated at this point. Otherwise you'll need to download the latest from our site (2.9.195).

I will check it later when home.  Thanks.   Have you seen this issue lately? 

• 2 weeks later...

Just checked and my driver is set to auto update but apparently it is not auto updating (??)  My driver version is 1.7.167.    Any idea why it's not auto updating?  I also have your LINK driver in my project.

Thanks!

16 minutes ago, ejn1 said:

Just checked and my driver is set to auto update but apparently it is not auto updating (??)  My driver version is 1.7.167.    Any idea why it's not auto updating?  I also have your LINK driver in my project.

Thanks!

Do you have the link driver installed? 

On 7/23/2018 at 9:04 AM, TheWizard said:

1.7.167 is from the old and now obsolete version of the driver. We phased it out and implemented a new proxy to fix some usability issues. Due to the proxy change we couldn't auto-update the driver as it may have caused project issues.

You'll need to get 2.9.195https://annex4.link/drivers/udp-203?changelog=latest

Many thanks!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
No ETA at the moment, but there are some things in the works. I'll provide more information when things get closer to release.
Hi

Just checking for an update on whether there is still development here or alternatively now that oppo has exited the feature development for this driver has also stopped?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
On 9/20/2018 at 12:12 PM, enzeder said:

Hi

Just checking for an update on whether there is still development here or alternatively now that oppo has exited the feature development for this driver has also stopped?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Interested to know this as well, a new beta driver for Oppo 20x was just released so it isn't a dead product--yet...of course I am not sure if anything at this point needs a driver update as major changes may not be coming from Oppo...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.