C4 Forums | Control4

Wireless SpeakerPoints discontinued?

Hi all,

I'm a dealer and have access to all the products on my dealer portal and was wondering if the Wireless Speaker Points are discontinued? I can find the Ethernet version, but the Wireless ones are not listed? My client is telling me that these are available on the control4 website (https://www.control4.com/solutions/products/speaker-points) but after looking on the dealer portal...nothing..

Any ideas?

Hi all,
I'm a dealer and have access to all the products on my dealer portal and was wondering if the Wireless Speaker Points are discontinued? I can find the Ethernet version, but the Wireless ones are not listed? My client is telling me that these are available on the control4 website (https://www.control4.com/solutions/products/speaker-points) but after looking on the dealer portal...nothing..
Any ideas?
I think you answered your own question

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Home Theater Advisors said:

They are announcing everything that is new tomorrow. No way to know if a speakerpoint will be announced or not. But with how old the current ones are and all the issues people have, I sure hope they have a new one this week!

Yep - look speakerpoints are running on terminal version 2.5.3 even in the latest software - and in general when you are literally a day or so away from new announcements - it's wise to just wait those out so you're up to date.

On 9/5/2017 at 10:47 PM, poseidonsystems said:

We'll see, last year was Amazon Alexa integration,and some packedge backpack stuff,if I recall. Hopefully we'll see some audio amps or some 'real' sonos integration that was taken away the last update. 

The sonos integration was taken away by sonos not c4 and cant be fixed until they release an API worth building

Archived