C4 Forums | Control4

Somfy Tahoma intergration

Tuur

Question

Is there any news about the intergration of the Somfy Tahoma box with Control 4 .

Can only find old Questions , Hope that meanwhile there is a solution for the Tahoma box to communicate with Control 4.

I have two custommers that have more than 15 windows using Somfy shades that want to control them with control 4.

I dont want workaround to control it with alexa or IFTTT. Just want the shades in the app .

Hope you have some good news for me 🙂  

2 hours ago, Tuur said:

Is there any news about the intergration of the Somfy Tahoma box with Control 4 .

Can only find old Questions , Hope that meanwhile there is a solution for the Tahoma box to communicate with Control 4.

I have two custommers that have more than 15 windows using Somfy shades that want to control them with control 4.

I dont want workaround to control it with alexa or IFTTT. Just want the shades in the app .

Hope you have some good news for me 🙂  

where are you located?  Is MyLink not available?  There are drivers to connect MyLink into C4.

If i am correct the bond bridge is a IR controlled device ,that send a programmed ir command to the shade or fan , The Tahoma box is complete network app controlled. 

Is there someone that has it working with the Tahoma box ? in combination with the Bond because i think this wont work .

21 hours ago, TechnologyClinic said:

Hi 

Is Bond bridge available in the UK?  i currently have Somfy blinds fitted using a Tahoma but i can't integrate this to my C4 Setup.  whats the best solution in the uk for this?

Unfortunately it is not!!

all the good stuff never is 😢

On 1/30/2020 at 4:31 PM, TechnologyClinic said:

Hi 

Is Bond bridge available in the UK?  i currently have Somfy blinds fitted using a Tahoma but i can't integrate this to my C4 Setup.  whats the best solution in the uk for this?

There is a somfy tahoma driver in the control4 library. Does it only work with the US based Tahoma?

30 minutes ago, TechnologyClinic said:

Hi,

i have just tried this in the UK and it doesnt work

Thanks for sharing!

To bad it does not work.

I reached out to Domosapiens, the developpers of the driver to see if they have a EU version on the roadmap.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.