C4 Forums | Control4

AppleTV Control Down

anon2828

Without telling me to use IR...have been using IP control for years with no issue

Tonight AppleTV control through Control4 is down.  Reset AppleTV in two different rooms - the little icon of the remote comes up in the upper right corner of AppleTV saying Control4 Remote Connected, yet the SR-260 remote does not work to control AppleTV.  All other aspects of room control (AVR volume, etc) through the SR260 work.  Controlling AppleTV through the native Apple Remote app on iOS works fine.

Any ideas?  Related to service outages lately with Control4?  Something else?  Was working fine literally just an hour ago.  No network changes, no one even breathed on C4...

2 hours ago, anon2828 said:

Thanks! Reboot of C4 solved it (*why do I always think of that or realize it last??), but still strange.  I'll have to check to see tvOS version.

There was a driver update (native C4 Apple Bridge driver) a week or so ago that seems to have required a controller reboot on some systems. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.