C4 Forums | Control4

C4 tech team thank you

I am new here and do not know if C4 officially monitors this chatroom.  This is a brief note of appreciation to C4 for swiftly resolving the issue that resulted in the Android app crashing upon any Webview subroutine.  I can only imagine the difficulty of navigating an architecture dominated by massive players like GOOGL and AAPL.

Thank you.

Now, can we please get the Composer HE working with 3.4.1!

Kind regards...

22 hours ago, BDavisNJ said:

I am new here and do not know if C4 officially monitors this chatroom.  This is a brief note of appreciation to C4 for swiftly resolving the issue that resulted in the Android app crashing upon any Webview subroutine.  I can only imagine the difficulty of navigating an architecture dominated by massive players like GOOGL and AAPL.

Thank you.

I'm not sure if there are any Android developers who actively post in this forum to acknowledge this, but I'll be sure to pass it on to their team!

Thanks for passing that along @bnorman

@BDavisNJ

@dblessing
We have the Composer team working to get a new Composer HE for 3.4.1 out the door as quickly as possible to resolve this issue. I don't have an ETA, but I can follow up with that team to see if I can get any additional details or see if they need some end-users to test the changes prior to full release. 

1 hour ago, Darin, PM C4 CX,UI said:

@BDavisNJ

@dblessing
We have the Composer team working to get a new Composer HE for 3.4.1 out the door as quickly as possible to resolve this issue. I don't have an ETA, but I can follow up with that team to see if I can get any additional details or see if they need some end-users to test the changes prior to full release. 

Thanks, @Darin, PM C4 CX,UI. I would be happy to test a new build if needed and appreciate the efforts of the team to fix the problem. 

On 1/25/2024 at 2:10 PM, Darin, PM C4 CX Platform said:

@BDavisNJ

@dblessing

Any need for community testers? I'd love to see this update out yet this week. It can't get much more broke than it is now :) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.