C4 Forums | Control4

How to print out report or save project code

AK1

Hi, I have a project I now know is corrupted and causing me problems. I posted about it here http://c4forums.com/viewtopic.php?id=5967

I have reverted to a backup that is a couple of weeks old, but I did make quite a few coding changes between the date of backup and the corrupted project.

I would like to be able to save some sort of export or report of the project code so I can reference it as a I add the new programming to my older, clean project.

Any suggestions?

Thanks...

I should have explained what that does. It gives you exactly what it sounds like you're after. A complete printout of every connection and every line of programming code.

I've used it several times, and sometimes it takes one or two tries to work properly, and can be slow if your project is large.

Enjoy.

• 7 years later...
23 minutes ago, Shivam Paw said:

Your dealer can generate a report with all he details if u need. It’s a good read. Mines 100 pages and I’m sure there are systems with many more!

Indeed, I believe this is a new feature (2.10) in Composer Pro.  My dealer also gave me a cool of this report... I seem to recall it being something like 700 pages (I did not print it for obvious reasons!). Would be nice to have it in HE.

Archived