C4 Forums | Control4

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

alanchow

Dear friends,

Its been about 3 years since i've joined Recluse AV. I have made lots of friends and have learn't lots of new skills. Recently i have decided to move on from Recluse AV to pursue new opportunities and as such this Friday 4th October will be my last day at Recluse.

What does this mean for the Control4 community? I will be a bit more quieter on these forums though i will not disappear. Recluse AV drivers for Control4 will not die. Recluse still has 2 very talented Control4 programmers that will take over my duties.

For service and support please utilize the contact details on the Recluse AV website (http://www.recluseav.com.au)

A few thoughts on this...

This man is the bee's knees, Arthur, he is the wasp's nipples. He is, I would go so far as to say, the entire set of erogenous zones of every major flying insect of the Western world.
Grown men, he told himself, in flat contradiction of centuries of accumulated evidence about the way grown men behave, do not behave like this.
Life... is like a grapefruit. Well, it's sort of orangey-yellow and dimpled on the outside, wet and squidgy in the middle. It's got pips inside, too. Oh, and some people have half a one for breakfast.

Best wishes in your new grapefruit.

Are you having to spend a few years dead for tax planning reasons?

Signed,

Zaphod Beeblebrox,

Former President of the Galaxy,

Sole Survivor of the Total Perspectrive Vortex, and

Inventor of the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster (the alcoholic equivalent of a mugging - expensive and bad for the head who's effect is like having your brain smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick).

Thanks for the kind words guys

No freelancing unfortunately. Very strict contract that doesn't allow me to do anything.

Who will be responsible for updating you current drivers if issues with future updates should arise?

He said there are two experienced people taking over for him.

Archived