C4 Forums | Control4

Composer Pro

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe when stock hits 15 the ideas that are currently "out of the box" start getting considered. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To support that 123 PE you need a takeout or real GROWTH... And that ain't happen in' with the Status Quo.

I'm so bored with this thread, I'm currently tracking my new Min Cooper. Live, real time: on a car carrier ship thru Chesapeake Bay on the way from Balitmore to Savannah..then on thru the Caribbean, Panama Canal> Tahiti then here.......who said there was no fun being a sailor? Anyone do a C4 vessel tracking app?

Bump!  :D

Man, I enjoyed this.  I just wanted to ask the question and 15 pages later......  I get it, just wanted to press the status quo.  I guess I'll just become a dealer, as someone suggested and then I can get access.  Shoot, I know more than most of the dealers around here anyway. 

^Sure, lots of end-users think they know as much or more.  I would guess becoming a dealer starts with a desire to form a career in order to create a living.  Hobby-to-business is another way.  Just to get a piece of software you may only use once per quarter is not a good plan.  You don't look like the kind that needs a job so becoming a tech for a firm probably wouldn't interest you.

Archived