C4 Forums | Control4

Help finding best sonos driver for conrtol4

Hello all,

Had my dealer in the house yesterday to install a sonos connect and boy did it not go well. Dealer sent a newbie who had less experience/ training than me and I don't even work for control 4. The dealer has had some good installers in the past but has had some turnover too which I understand. Kinda sucks paying to basically borrow a software program to let me add a few things to my system. Anyhow back the topic, he installed a Fusion research ovation driver for the pandora and spotify services to connect to control 4 and they are the most up to date versions but they SUCK, very basic and limited functionality.

This all was installed at my wife's request and first thing she notices is there is no search function on the spotify driver-

Any help, what drivers are the best  for this application, Extra vegetables V8, Pandonos      

More info- the sonos is directly pluged into a Control4 8 zone amp to distribute to the 8 zones I have. 800 is what he director is running on and director version is 2.7.1

Thanks ya all

Archived