C4 Forums | Control4

New Guy

Just picked up a 1995 LT1 Coupe.    Over the years Ive had quite a few Corvettes  1955, 57,59,06 now the 95    Like the 95  little hard for an old guy like me to get in and out of but what the heck.  Question  the rear hatch  had a tint added  to it. I unpeeled most of it but there remained a light coating almost a thin layer of tint remaining.. any ideas of how to remove?  Is the hatch glass or some kind of acrylic?  tint reflex's the light making it hard to see out with the mirror.   Thanks Bob

49 minutes ago, bjretired said:

Just picked up a 1995 LT1 Coupe.    Over the years Ive had quite a few Corvettes  1955, 57,59,06 now the 95    Like the 95  little hard for an old guy like me to get in and out of but what the heck.  Question  the rear hatch  had a tint added  to it. I unpeeled most of it but there remained a light coating almost a thin layer of tint remaining.. any ideas of how to remove?  Is the hatch glass or some kind of acrylic?  tint reflex's the light making it hard to see out with the mirror.   Thanks Bob

C4 = Control4 in this case. This forum isn’t about the C4 Vette. Sorry!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.