C4 Forums | Control4

Yale

Wrio

This is what I have, touchscreen version with wifi: https://shopyalehome.com/pages/yale-assure-lock-2

This has wifi and bluetooth built-in and works perfectly with the Yale Access app.  Very easy to install and mine replaced an original C4 Zigbee Kwikset lock.  I also like the added feature of the included door sensor.  This allows the lock to know if the door is fully closed, partially open or fully open.  Prevents the door lock from being locked if any of the open door variables are true, when auto-lock is turned ON.

5 hours ago, lippavisual said:

This is what I have, touchscreen version with wifi: https://shopyalehome.com/pages/yale-assure-lock-2

This has wifi and bluetooth built-in and works perfectly with the Yale Access app.  Very easy to install and mine replaced an original C4 Zigbee Kwikset lock.  I also like the added feature of the included door sensor.  This allows the lock to know if the door is fully closed, partially open or fully open.  Prevents the door lock from being locked if any of the open door variables are true, when auto-lock is turned ON.

I have same without wifi and its a nice step up from Assure version 1.  I find the locking mechanism and design much improved.

Do you have it tied into C4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 9 months later...

Correct, Yale released a firmware update which broke the integration API. I reached out to the driver developer, and they advised that they had tried to speak to Yale about the issue but Yale didn't want to know. I tried asking August support if it would be possible to flash the lock with August firmware instead, and they didn't understand the question and just closed my ticket.

• 5 months later...