C4 Forums | Control4

OS 3.0 Releases Tuesday 28th!

I must say, the interface looks infinitely better.  

What I could not see from any of the videos is whether we can now make new menus / groups.  For instance, I want to put an Irrigation icon on the main room page and then when one touches it, I want to go to a new page with 8 sprinkler zones and various other Experience buttons... I wonder if that is now possible...

What I could not see from any of the videos is whether we can now make new menus / groups.  For instance, I want to put an Irrigation icon on the main room page and then when one touches it, I want to go to a new page with 8 sprinkler zones and various other Experience buttons... I wonder if that is now possible...
No

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, South Africa C4 user said:

I have some ideas on this, but you could create a shortcuts room with all of these things you want.

1 minute ago, Matt Lowe said:

I have some ideas on this, but you could create a shortcuts room with all of these things you want.

Thanks... that was going through my mind... can’t wait to have access to play and test and see what is possible! Usually there are some weird and wonderful things one can do with new software if one thinks outside the box.

So the 28th is here (in South Africa anyway)... does anyone know at what time dealers will be able to upgrade from? And at what time the new Composer HE will be available? My dealer is on standby for today and I’d love to get the update done today... but I have a bad feeling that those of us who live further East may need to wait until the 29th... clearly patience is not my strong point!

26 minutes ago, South Africa C4 user said:

So the 28th is here (in South Africa anyway)... does anyone know at what time dealers will be able to upgrade from? And at what time the new Composer HE will be available? My dealer is on standby for today and I’d love to get the update done today... but I have a bad feeling that those of us who live further East may need to wait until the 29th... clearly patience is not my strong point!

the download is still locked down I would imagine the update will be released based on their head quarters in Salt Lake city.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.