C4 Forums | Control4

Help - Wakeup / Goodnight Agent

I am on OS 3.  Using Composer HE (ComposerHE-3.0.0.562836), latest version.

Trying to add the Wakeup/Goodnight Agent to the project, but getting an error message that a T3 Touchscreen has to be added to the project first.   (The error message even states "A future release will include support for Wakeup/Goodnight functionality on mobile apps.")

I have the latest OS3 iPhone App update that indicates Wakeup / Goodnight is now supported on mobile - what am I not doing correctly - or is there a workaround?

Help please.  Thx.

I've got it "working" with a dummy T3 driver.

Q: Nothing shows up under SOURCE in the app or in Composer HE.

For example, on Wakeup, I would perhaps like to turn on the Cable TV (TiVo) source and select the local news channel.  How do you do this?

Just now, anon2828 said:

I've got it "working" with a dummy T3 driver.

Q: Nothing shows up under SOURCE in the app or in Composer HE.

For example, on Wakeup, I would perhaps like to turn on the Cable TV (TiVo) source and select the local news channel.  How do you do this?

that means you don't have a media cloud bound with channels in it

1 minute ago, South Africa C4 user said:

Is there any way to get Tidal working as a Source such that a playlist can be chosen via the agent? I currently program this to happen.

I've read that Tidal doesn't have content saved in the Control4 system the same way as the other services, so it doesn't show up as an option like say Pandora or TuneIn.

1 minute ago, Dunamivora said:

I've read that Tidal doesn't have content saved in the Control4 system the same way as the other services, so it doesn't show up as an option like say Pandora or TuneIn.

Thanks. And playlists for music stored locally and accessed through MyMusic. I can’t access these either and the system must save this content? I feel like I am missing something obvious.  I can get TuneIn and my TV channels to work but nothing else.  What I want is MyMusic or Tidal, so no perfect for me (yet).

24 minutes ago, South Africa C4 user said:

Thanks. And playlists for music stored locally and accessed through MyMusic. I can’t access these either and the system must save this content? I feel like I am missing something obvious.  I can get TuneIn and my TV channels to work but nothing else.  What I want is MyMusic or Tidal, so no perfect for me (yet).

Playlists using My Music as well since they aren't 'stations'.

39 minutes ago, Gary Leeds UK said:

Not showing on ours - Me missing something ?

Make sure you are on the latest app and not a Beta version or some other older version...

Then, as long as it appears on your T3, it should appear on the app.  It may only appear in the side bar menu at first (press the 4 in the top left to get access to the side bar menu).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.