C4 Forums | Control4

Weather station

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Uh, yeah. I was talking about the Davis. Am missing something here or does this page not say everything is $400? Is there anything else one would need?

I'm sure the Weatherhawk is much better quality and I think they were around $6k last I checked.

Yeah, I'd be at that price point for sure!

The $400 includes the LCD base station, if you didn't HAVE to have that, you could do $225.

Not sure if you'd have to have it or not..??

Just curious so don't jump me. If all you guys need is a trigger for lawn watering and shades, why not just get the individual sensors you need and wire them back to an HC or I/O? Somfy makes the sun/wind sensor and that's less than $150. I just bought an optical rain sensor and that was like $50.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Do it better and cheaper with an Ambient Weather WS 2080 - it will cost you for everything less than $200.00 and works a treat.

Not only do you get integrated data in C4 but you get a Weather Underground station as well.

Bill

Do it better and cheaper with an Ambient Weather WS 2080 - it will cost you for everything less than $200.00 and works a treat.

Not only do you get integrated data in C4 but you get a Weather Underground station as well.

Bill

I'm interested. It's $110 on Amazon. what else do you need to integrate it into C4?

Bill

I'm interested. It's $110 on Amazon. what else do you need to integrate it into C4?

Driver from James at Diamond Design.

Archived