C4 Forums | Control4

Price list

The cost of the hardware (and whether or not you can save a few pennies) vis -a-vis one dealer vs another on the components becomes immaterial to the cost of labour for the instal, service and revisits and upgrades..

This is why it's extremely important to get the correct dealer. And one you can work with.

I'd be looking into that more closely if I was you. Rather than being to worried to much about whether not you can shave a bit off component costs..

What I do is get price competitive on all the other stuff important in an install, like cameras, network switches, TV's, Hifi equipment, sources... and the overall plan of the rollout...say full matrix distribution vs kodi box/apple TV sources in each room... 

I just accept full RR dealer price on the Control4 gear because if it doesn't come up to scratch (or meet advertised expectations)..and this happens occasionally :)....  I have recourse to send them back... The other thing is there are sometimes upgrade incentives and the like.. 

But yes. To answer your q, price lists are out there. I just never look at them anymore becuase the other issues I have discussed become way more important in the long run.. .. my 2c.. Cheers 

It was a screenshot because I can't figure out how to attach a doc. What's missing in the screenshot is the C4 corporate logo. It is out of date but it gives an idea of prices.

There are published MSRPS given all the press releases with the ea series. Also their website has the following, "As a Control4 customer, you’ll get an additional 10% off MSRP on all other Control4 gear ". It's been my pet peeve for years, no transparency on pricing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice, while hc800 was 1500usd in states it was 2250usd in europe. Gotta love C4 sales policies...Thankfully now is better.

sent from my LG G2

No worse than Apple or many others.

Remember the 1500 in the US is pretty tax and the 2250 in Europe is after 20 pct vat etc.

Europe gets a better social policy and safety net but needs to pay for it. The US just takes taxes to pay for fighter jets and missiles.

No worse than Apple or many others.

Remember the 1500 in the US is pretty tax and the 2250 in Europe is after 20 pct vat etc.

Europe gets a better social policy and safety net but needs to pay for it. The US just takes taxes to pay for fighter jets and missiles.

Nope, 2250 + VAT, 25% in our case...

New ea1 combo with remote is 650usd +25% VAT now.

sent from my LG G2

At least you get health-care and safe trains and bridges included in that price.

Sorry but you don't know my life environment and frankly that was stupid of you to say. What C4 has to do with me not getting proper health care without paying money to private medical contractors or my special needs kid. Get your story straight before beeing idiot.

sent from my LG G2

Sorry but you don't know my life environment and frankly that was stupid of you to say. What C4 has to do with me not getting proper health care without paying money to private medical contractors or my special needs kid. Get your story straight before beeing idiot.

sent from my LG G2

And you don't know mine either and the costs of treatment for anyone with chronic illness / disease / conditions.

As a Brit who has worked all over Europe the US and Asia and is currently watching the US tear itself apart, largely over what the social contract looks like I think I do understand.

C4 like most companies (Apple and Amazon and Starbucks excepted) or people in Europe collects and pays taxes. Unlike taxes in the US 50c/€ is not spent on military leaving the rest of the government scrapping over the rest.

Positive Train Control would have saved many lives in the tri-state in the last couple of years, but it is 'too expensive' cheaper to let people die. I'm not a trump supporter but he is right when he says NYC airports are a disgrace. I can go on.

7 hours ago, Tokead said:

There are published MSRPS given all the press releases with the ea series. Also their website has the following, "As a Control4 customer, you’ll get an additional 10% off MSRP on all other Control4 gear ". It's been my pet peeve for years, no transparency on pricing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And someone got heck for even publishing that EA info.

I'm not arguing or even stating my opinion about what C4 should or shouldn't do - just stating the simple fact that C4 does not publish their MSRP list to the public.

This is a control4 forum and not a political discussion website. Your in the wrong place. If you can't afford healthcare but can afford Control4 then your priorities are all screwed up. 

I can afford health-care.

Individually i can't afford to put positive train control on our rail network or replace ageing failing bridges. I like paying taxes so that collectively we do that.

Getting back on track, you have also not worked through the other costs that may exist on getting electronics into the EU. Maybe import tarrifs, environmental / eol recycling fees. The US is cheaper because the US allows companies to avoid these costs.

Standards on how to recycle cars and electronics originated in the EU for example.

13 hours ago, Gary Leeds UK said:

We only paid £1500 for the HC800 including tax - which at the time was $2225 

now it cost a small fortune with the exchange rate, however we are breaking free from stupid EU 

and yes health care is free for all !!! 

LOL Gazza. Go Brexit..

(Oh and BTW ol sport, health care is not "for free" in the UK). 

But anarchy is..

Who was it who said things go in generational (40 year) changes.. oh yeah.. that's right. Harry Dent (Jnr) hahaha 

I'm old enough to remember as well ol chap! Cheers!!!. W

Wapp we pay for it in our taxes, however if you do not work you still get the same care.

Brexit at he moment is having a positive effect on the country, the Eu have to remember they is

61m consumers and the middle class does like a German Car or two.

It could be worst  - be a American and have to vote for Trump or Clinton - !!

I imagine that will get pulled pretty quick.

The lack of transparency by C4, and any other company, is my biggest peeve. The fact that a Co' may be told to take down the MSRP's just shows a poor appreciation of its customer base.

It especially irks me when I see C4 have promotion for discounts off the C4 MSRP, but I have to contact my depart to ask what that price is and trust that he is quoting me the MSRP. Note; i do trust him.

How many times do you skip over an ad because it didn't list a price?

Rant over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived