C4 Forums | Control4

Great Service - AK1

I wanted to say a Big Thanks to Andrzej ( AK1) who has been helping clean up my system since my old hc300 kicked the bucket.  We added some new drivers and re did some bindings.  He was on time and even early with the updates and returned communication quickly.  I've used him in the past and my experience has always been positive.  Even when he tried to help me find a local dealer by working with Control4 directly on my behalf.  He has always done right by me even when it didn't benefit him to do so.

I called him again this week when my local dealer did the minimum to help me with my hc300.  He came through again!

Great work, Andrzej!!  

I second that. I'm under the radar of my Platinum local dealer who is too busy doing expensive installations. (Happy for him.) Andrzej is so fast he'll probably be waiting on you. ;) Got me going pronto.

• 1 month later...

Add me to the list of very satisfied customers of Andrzej. I was dissatisfied with my local dealer (now ignoring phone calls/emails, despite my purchase of a "service plan") and needed someone to install a few drivers. @AK1 was responsive, timely, and had several suggestions for a variety of scenarios I wanted automated. It took less than 48 hours from the first phone call to the final review of the install to get everything up and running. FIVE STARS!

On 10/23/2016 at 1:39 PM, GoBigBlue said:

(now ignoring phone calls/emails, despite my purchase of a "service plan") 

Any dealer that collects money on a service plan and doesn't offer better customer service than that should have a special place in you know where.

I can vouch for Ak1 as well ,i had my system at the point of wanting to rip it all out due to closest local dealer being horrible ,After starting to Deal him ,i have been continually upgrading and adding to my system ,to the point where everyone in the house is enjoying it .

He has been very patient with me as i am an indecisive person and am always looking for a bargain (im a poor alberta oilfield kid).He helps me with my used junk i buy and also helps me out in sourcing new gear,and he only deals with the best of the best.

His schedule,responsiveness and advice is unmatched and very appreciated ,Im currently getting him added to my fav 5 on my mobility plan ,hahaha.

My 7 yr old thinks he's on top of the world ,when showing his buddies the things he can do with our "magic" house from his ipad ,and if he gets stumped he says "dad can you text our guy",lol

AK1 ,your rock buddy!

Archived