C4 Forums | Control4

C4 App in 3.2.1 and Intercom App

15 minutes ago, Gary Leeds UK said:

We have now Lost the intercom for Control4 App - Icon no longer within the App 

Tried deleting and re connecting - Nothing Zip - We have lost the intercom Icon with the control4 App

My intercom icon has disappeared as well, it was there last night.

1 hour ago, msgreenf said:

why do you assume it wasn't tested? Maybe it was turned off on purpose? not ready fully yet?

Then why release it ?

Was it the intern making a mistake

Look C4/Snap never say they done anything wrong - announcements on T3 touch screens (Plus a load more bugs) never said it was a issue - even Mr Beta Tester - Said I was talking rubbish 

However a update lateter and £50 extra to my dealer they work - God HELPS us End User 

I too have lost the integrated app intercom. Question, after I had it working in the integrated app, I deleted the intercom app from my iPhone. My question is do I need to keep the intercom app or does the integrated intercom work independently?

If this is a C4 issue, I hope they get it working soon.

On 12/11/2020 at 1:38 PM, C4 User said:

I too have lost the integrated app intercom. Question, after I had it working in the integrated app, I deleted the intercom app from my iPhone. My question is do I need to keep the intercom app or does the integrated intercom work independently?

If this is a C4 issue, I hope they get it working soon.

For the time being you need intercom anywhere app installed again, until they update the C4 app. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.