C4 Forums | Control4

Intrinsic AppleTV Driver NOT compatible with TVOS 15

RAV

11 hours ago, jimbones said:

@IntrinsicGroup Some small feedback:

can't figure out if there is long press functionality. without it, we can't access contextual menus. I've had to leave the C4 AppleTV driver active in my home project to enable that feature. We use it to remove items from watch lists, etc.

Info is available under re-mappable commands and should give you access to the side menu. Also just added Move to this list of commands too in version 221102 available to download from the website. Hope that helps?

image.jpeg.ffa61aa7bc435b5a3eb0db3592edfe9d.jpeg

9 minutes ago, IntrinsicGroup said:

Info is available under re-mappable commands and should give you access to the side menu. Also just added Move to this list of commands too in version 221102 available to download from the website. Hope that helps?

image.jpeg.ffa61aa7bc435b5a3eb0db3592edfe9d.jpeg

I'll take a peek at the "Move" command and see if that does the trick. Move seems like its labelled to support one use case though. Should it be titled "Long Press" instead? The command is used to do much more than move apps.

Also, how does the auto-update work? Is there a setting that needs to be configured? I've still got 20221004 and can't see a way to force an update in Composer.

1 hour ago, jimbones said:

I'll take a peek at the "Move" command and see if that does the trick. Move seems like its labelled to support one use case though. Should it be titled "Long Press" instead? The command is used to do much more than move apps.

Also, how does the auto-update work? Is there a setting that needs to be configured? I've still got 20221004 and can't see a way to force an update in Composer.

Afraid both those questions would be best directed at our C4 developer... any chance you could drop a ticket on our support page (www.intrinsicdev.com/support) and then he'll be able to respond directly. Just to save any misunderstandings as I relay the question! Also means he may be able to work out a better way to achieve what you need if it's not already present in the driver.

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/27/2023 at 10:40 AM, IntrinsicGroup said:

Not as yet I'm afraid, we weren't aware MiniApps has to be signed off by the Control4 dev team so we're working through that process to see if it will be possible.

thanks for the reply. 

you wrote on the website:

• Direct App Launching functionality (requires manual programming)

But i didnt found any information in the manual how to do it.

or is that also based on the mini apps?

11 hours ago, Kaas Mayer said:

thanks for the reply. 

you wrote on the website:

But i didnt found any information in the manual how to do it.

or is that also based on the mini apps?

No MiniApps is totally separate. For the current direct app launching functionality to can find a list of available apps in the programming section of Composer and these can be connected to a custom button to enable direct launch.

app-launching.jpeg

8 hours ago, IntrinsicGroup said:

No MiniApps is totally separate. For the current direct app launching functionality to can find a list of available apps in the programming section of Composer and these can be connected to a custom button to enable direct launch.

app-launching.jpeg

Or can be assigned to the 4 color keys on the SR260, that’s not bad, this is my preferred way to launch apps on my Google TV!

15 hours ago, IntrinsicGroup said:

app-launching.jpeg

ok great. this should help out. :)

testversions available?

6 hours ago, Kaas Mayer said:

ok great. this should help out. :)

testversions available?

Not totally sure what you mean by test versions? All the channel/app listings we have should be in that list, if the one you need is not on the list please contact support and we may be able to add in an extra channel.

22 minutes ago, IntrinsicGroup said:

Not totally sure what you mean by test versions? All the channel/app listings we have should be in that list, if the one you need is not on the list please contact support and we may be able to add in an extra channel.

He wants a trial license!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.