bnet

bMyQ - New Product Offering!

Pleased to announce the bMyQ driver is available!

Enables monitoring and control of your MyQ-enabled smart devices from Chamberlain and LiftMaster. Compatible with the latest MyQ API!

Visit https://bnet4solutions.com for the bMyQ driver and documentation as well as my modest, but growing, list of other available drivers.

enjoy!

Your "instant" answer is going to be a contact sensor - there is no publish/subscribe or websocket service available from MyQ.  So, bMyQ gets its device state via the only method possible - polling.  Currently configurable between 1 and 10 min increments.  bMyQ does have a nice feature that keeps the device state current after issuing a command - see the polling discussion notes in the documentation for more detail.

7 minutes ago, msgreenf said:

Except your driver is just as likely to break as all the other ones nout there. It's not an official API and it's still a hack

I feel "hack" is a bit strong - i would suggest "reverse engineered".  Some may even take offense to their working being called a "hack".

Whatever you want to call it, if you want Control4 to control/monitor your MyQ devices, you have a driver or a soldering iron - choose your hack.

Indeed. And $75 is a fair price as compared to the competition. I'm guessing it's not as feature rich but seems to do the basics of what 90% of people want which is to get everything integrated into their Control4 app.

Do you offer dealer demo/showroom licenses for your drivers?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk