C4 Forums | Control4

iOS app Updated

kevinmuise

Control4 must hate people who have heatpumps and need the emergency heat aspect of them. In past versions I have lost the ability to select it remotely, but I was able to control temp up/down, now when emergency heat is selected, it shows up as 'off' and temp control is greyed out.

Thanks a lot Control4

Is the app supposed to be letter boxed? I wish they would have utilized all the real estate on the screen.

this is for the new iphone 5 btw.

Yeah, I would say most of my apps have gotten this update so it uses the full screen, notably not the Sunday Ticket app which is pretty irritating with the cost of it and since the season will be over in a few weeks.

I guess since Control4 was so expensive I will wait on this for it as well...

I have no idea how complicated it is to implement, but it seems like it definitely should make the next update since it didn't make this one.

• 2 months later...
Control4 must hate people who have heatpumps and need the emergency heat aspect of them. In past versions I have lost the ability to select it remotely, but I was able to control temp up/down, now when emergency heat is selected, it shows up as 'off' and temp control is greyed out.

Thanks a lot Control4

Has anyone found a solution for this? Or contacted control4 about this?

Archived