C4 Forums | Control4

Where to download Composer HE?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Does HE allow you to save SiriusXM stations and Spotify Playlists so they show up when trying to program a  When >> Then voice action to turn on ether SiriusXM or Spotify without the errors below on OS 3.1.1?

When >> Then: When Voice Command "Turn On Spotify" is Received:
SiriusXM -  Play something from a streaming service / SiriusXM / A Station / "No Stations Found
"No Stations appear to be configured. Please use an onscreen Navigator, or a Control4 touchscreen to save your favorite SiriusXM Stations"

When >> Then: When Voice Command "Turn On SiriusXM" is Received:
Spotify
-  Play something from a streaming service / Spotify Connect / A Playlist/ "No Playlists Found"
"No Playlists appear to be configured. Please use an onscreen Navigator, or a Control4 touchscreen to save your favorite Spotify Connect Playlists""

I have Station and Playlist favorites marked on the Control4 touchscreen per room but can't see them in the When >> Then Automation, so thinking I need Home Edition or a play scene created by dealer???

3 hours ago, eking6 said:

Does HE allow you to save SiriusXM stations and Spotify Playlists so they show up when trying to program a  When >> Then voice action to turn on ether SiriusXM or Spotify without the errors below on OS 3.1.1?

When >> Then: When Voice Command "Turn On Spotify" is Received:
SiriusXM -  Play something from a streaming service / SiriusXM / A Station / "No Stations Found
"No Stations appear to be configured. Please use an onscreen Navigator, or a Control4 touchscreen to save your favorite SiriusXM Stations"

When >> Then: When Voice Command "Turn On SiriusXM" is Received:
Spotify
-  Play something from a streaming service / Spotify Connect / A Playlist/ "No Playlists Found"
"No Playlists appear to be configured. Please use an onscreen Navigator, or a Control4 touchscreen to save your favorite Spotify Connect Playlists""

I have Station and Playlist favorites marked on the Control4 touchscreen per room but can't see them in the When >> Then Automation, so thinking I need Home Edition or a play scene created by dealer???

Hmm, I'll have to check on that issue, but Composer HE wouldn't help you in creating the favourites - though it may bypass any issue you're having with When-Then to program off of existing ones..

What you're trying to do should be fine - save a favourite using a touchscreen or the phone app, then it should be available for programming. It certainly work when trying to program in Compoer -  Just not familiar enough with When Then and any specific limitations.

PS - so everyone here is aware and protected (and I whole heartedly know these incidents are VERY rare with our members), I sold @Willsa Composer HE license and he vanished that day without payment.  The arrangement was clear.  The price was clear.  There could not have been any sort of misunderstanding.  Several failed attempts to reach him via email, WhatsApp (he gave me these addresses in PMs).  Sad.  Seemed like a nice guy, I sort of hope he’s a deadbeat snd literally not dead.   I have his name and address.  It’s not a lot of money, but I was literally trying to do the fella a favor. 

41 minutes ago, Neo1738 said:

That's sad, especially bc it makes it harder for people like you to trust anyone on the forums. Sorry that happened to you. 

99.9% of us are here to help each other and share common experiences.  I’m in no way jaded, maybe just wiser. Thank you.  This forum has been invaluable to me (as I hope it’s been to many of us), so it’s a small price to pay for the wisdom I gleaned from that situation.  I cannot count the people here that have been so generous with their time and with whom I’ve become friendly.  So It’s not an indictment of anyone beyond the offender.  Because of each of the 99.9% of you, this forum is one of the finest organized communities I’ve ever been a part of.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2014 at 5:25 PM, HookedOnC4 said:

I would say your dealer can fix in 15 minutes... If he updated you for free he should not have issue fixing your HE as he already got payment from you.

I don't know why your HE is not showing up.

Is your system functioning ok since upgrade?

If he updated you for free, how would he have already gotten payment???

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.