C4 Forums | Control4

Sluggish remote control

After the 2.6 upgrade, for the second time, the sr250s gets very slow response up to the point it needs a reboot to the 800 to get back to normal. Does anybody else have the same program? What could cause this??

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

My 2800es ip driver isn't playing well with 2.6.  It's only the volume control that sluggish though.  When I change inputs, its immediate, when I dim lights, its immediate, but volume on 2800 is not.  I have an HC800 as the controller and I'm only using the 2800 as a receiver.  Any thoughts?

My 2800es ip driver isn't playing well with 2.6.  It's only the volume control that sluggish though.  When I change inputs, its immediate, when I dim lights, its immediate, but volume on 2800 is not.  I have an HC800 as the controller and I'm only using the 2800 as a receiver.  Any thoughts?

I am also having similar issues of it not reporting correct volume levels its slow to update but it eventually does. this may be due to the limited hardware in the sony. I do say my theater has been much more reliable with the slave hc300 than the 2800 ever was

Archived