C4 Forums | Control4

Remote Programming Services Offered

chopedogg88

Not all dealers match well with all customers. I initially had a good experience with my original installer, but once I wanted some upgrades/changes, I realized my project was too small for his attention, so we parted ways. I then found @chopedogg88 here and am so glad to have divorced my prior installer. I always was afraid that if something happened and the system crashed, the prior guy would have left me hanging. Ari has been nothing but responsive, often in the evening or on weekends, and I have no worries that if something major comes up, he would be here to fix it. 

It is unfortunate that the prior poster had a bad experience with Ari. Sounds like Ari saw the bad match and nicely tried to part ways without being offensive. Unfortunately, the prior poster chose to bash Ari here, and I applaud Ari for responding with details. Trust me, I was very unhappy with my original installer, and had times I really would have liked nothing more than to bash him online. But as shown above, that would have said more about me than the installer. 

On 11/15/2017 at 1:51 AM, chopedogg88 said:

I have been doing a lot of remote programming for people on this forum and otherwise for the past 5 years or so...without having officially posted about it.  Well, here it is!

I am an experienced, certified Control4 technician, with over 20 years of software development experience to back it up.  My company, Epic Systems, also develops and sells drivers for Control4 (most notably, the Amazon Echo driver - www.epic-systems.com)

I have installed and programmed hundreds of Control4 systems over the years, always making sure that my customers are happy (I'm sure several of the folks on this forum can chime in and verify).  I am extremely responsive (usually within minutes or hours), and get things done quickly and done right.

I have experience integrating Control4 with just about every system out there, including (but not limited to):

-Voice Control (Amazon Echo, Google Home)

-Music Services (Sonos, Autonomic, Fusion Research, HEOS, etc)

-Networking (Pakedge, Luxul, Ubiquiti)

-Cameras (Lilin, Wirepath, AMCrest, Panasonic, Nest, etc)

-HVAC (Control4, Nest, Ecobee, Honeywell, Carrier Infinity, etc)

-Shades (Lutron, Somfy, Hunter Douglas, QMotion, etc)

-Security (GE, DSC, Honeywell, etc)

-Lighting (Control4, Lutron, Vantage, Vera, etc)

-Door Locks (Kwikset, Yale, August, etc)

-TVs (Sony, Samsung, LG, Panasonic, VIZIO, etc)

-AVRs (Sony, Denon, Yamaha, Marantz, Onkyo, Integra, etc)

-Contacts/Relays (Card Access, NYCE, Axxis, etc)

-several other 3rd party drivers from DriverCentral.io, HouseLogix, Annex4, DriversLab, etc.

Please PM me with the details of what you need done, large or small!

Thanks

Ari Chopra

ari@epic-systems.com

http://www.epic-systems.com

https://www.linkedin.com/in/arichopra

Hi Ari

can you assist with programming my C4 ? What’s the best way to contact you? Also how do you charge? And what’s your availability?

thanks 

I will also send you an email. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Wanted to bump this conversation to highlight the commendable work Ari has done for me. I've engaged with numerous dealers, some online and some local. Unfortunately, none of them demonstrated the meticulousness that Ari showcased. If you're in search of a professional who is fair, transparent, knowledgeable, and thorough—even in the smallest of lighting tasks—Ari should be your go-to.

For context, my router hadn't seen an update since 2020, and my control4 OS had been lagging behind in updates too. Not only did Ari perform the basic lighting adjustments I sought, but he also rectified the oversights of previous dealers. Kudos to you, Ari.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a repeat customer of Ari. He was able to rework my C4 project room mappings for future integrations and he's easy to talk with that gives me confidence on future home AV projects. What makes an impression on me is that Ari is more than willing to identify tough issues while being patient enough to answer questions and explain the details (I'm the inquisitive type). His in depth troubleshooting and broad knowledge is very impressive and he's willing to share that. He didn't hesitate to help troubleshoot some problems that I couldn't resolve myself, and another that he was able to quickly work out while I was his onsite eyes and ears. Being able to do all that remotely is unique. He's fast to respond, great communication and on point! Thank you so much Ari!

• 4 months later...