C4 Forums | Control4

OS2 App erased the old wake up

It appears the original wake up interface that has been on my iPhone forever just disappeared with the newest update. Still shows up on the touch screens but that doesn’t help me to turn on and off while traveling. Any way to get that back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears the original wake up interface that has been on my iPhone forever just disappeared with the newest update. Still shows up on the touch screens but that doesn’t help me to turn on and off while traveling. Any way to get that back?

Did you try refreshing nav?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Captain2107 said:

This was unintentional and is being worked on.  We'll have an app update shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been chasing this for a week. Control 4 keeps telling me to work with my dealer. He’s the one who identified it as an app issue. It’s only on the iOS devices as I installed the app on my Samsung. If this is lost on 3.0, I’m staying with 2.0 as we use it daily with our kids, and I’m not buying touchscreens for a single function

21 minutes ago, Tokead said:

I’ve been chasing this for a week. Control 4 keeps telling me to work with my dealer. He’s the one who identified it as an app issue. It’s only on the iOS devices as I installed the app on my Samsung. If this is lost on 3.0, I’m staying with 2.0 as we use it daily with our kids, and I’m not buying touchscreens for a single function

@Tokead I do apologize about the missing Wakeup functionality in the OS2 app.  We are working through the app store submission process at the moment and expect approval within a couple of days.  If you would like to download the iOS OS2 beta app while you're waiting you can do so at the following link.

https://testflight.apple.com/join/1T6qRsAk

31 minutes ago, jakblak said:

@Tokead I do apologize about the missing Wakeup functionality in the OS2 app.  We are working through the app store submission process at the moment and expect approval within a couple of days.  If you would like to download the iOS OS2 beta app while you're waiting you can do so at the following link.

https://testflight.apple.com/join/1T6qRsAk

Thanks. Greatly appreciate that. It works. I’ve got a number of emails going back and forth with C4 where they didn’t even acknowledge the issue and kept telling me to work with my dealer, which I had. 

Ive looked at 3.0. I’m willing to upgrade hardware and have just bought a new ea controller, but I won’t buy what we won’t use. I’ve had touchscreens and sold them. We use Wakeup daily. Until 3.0 supports on iOS, I won’t be upgrading my project or hardware 

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.