C4 Forums | Control4

Control4 Equalizer App - FREE

Pretty nifty app that allows access to the EQ settings for your Control4 amps from your touchscreens.

http://4store.com/?q=node/45&appid=13282873104c827065755182.32638049

"Take full advantage of the built in parametric equalizer in your Control4 4 zone and 8 zone (V3) amplifiers. This app lets you configure each music zone independently, change the volume, bass, and treble by zone, set the maximum volume level for each zone so your teenagers do not blow out the speakers or your ears, and offers a reset button. Serious audiophiles can really fine tune their listening experience using the amps built in 5 zone parametric equalizer to set the frequency, gain, and quality factor (Q) for each band using a simple slider based interface on your touch screen. This app is valued at 29.99 but is free with any Control4 amplifier."

image-cached.php?image=screen&appid=13282873104c827065755182.32638049

I was playing with this earlier this morning and really like it.

Cody, as those screenshots yours? If so, can you share the theme?

Wait...it looks like they are cached from the 4Store.

Has anyone figured out where to find themes on the 4Store yet?

• 7 years later...

Oh. Just curious, I can't get any of the 4store apps on my system? There are some nice apps, i.e. equalizer app.. : )

Also, is it possible to load additional driver files to Compose HE? I found a driver online that allows a user to modify room names.

1 hour ago, c4User_BA said:

Oh. Just curious, I can't get any of the 4store apps on my system? There are some nice apps, i.e. equalizer app.. : )

Also, is it possible to load additional driver files to Compose HE? I found a driver online that allows a user to modify room names.

I believe the 4store disappears if your system is above 2.91.  Only a dealer can add drivers to your system.  I think the driver you're referring to is the "Device Renamer" driver.  A dealer can add that for you and then you can start renaming devices.  I don't think you can rename rooms.  Cost is $60.  I can do that for you if interested.

7 minutes ago, c4User_BA said:

Ok. Are there additional apps I can get in my control4 software? 

So, there is no way to rename the devices/room names other than the dealer doing it?

There's no other "safe way" to rename rooms.  If you want to try to edit the details of project xml file, be my guest, but you could break your system.   Please avoid that.  Give an example of what you would want an "app" to do?   

5 hours ago, c4User_BA said:

4Store is almost dead. It only works on older touch panels and HC controllers. No paid apps anymore. 

That equalizer app only worked on the older C4 matrix amps.

If you had the legacy controllers and the legacy amp and you were on an old software, I believe you can still download a few apps.

5 minutes ago, c4User_BA said:

I have all new equipment, Triad 8x8 amp and audio matrix with EA5. The equalizer isn't a big deal.

I am more concerned about changing room names, is there a way I can do that myself without calling the dealer every time? Thanks in advance.

no

Archived