C4 Forums | Control4

EA-1 Capabilities

Amr

We have one project with an EA-1 running 32 zigbee lights, 4 SR-260s, 7 Sonos devices, 5 IP controlled TVs, 2 IP controlled AVRs, 2 IP controlled Blu-rays, an NVR with 6 IP cams, a DS2, DSC IT-100, Hunter Douglas PowerView Hub with 6 shades, and a MatterLink (IP to RF hub) with control of 5 motorized screens.

You’ll be fine lol.

9 hours ago, crshepard7 said:

We have one project with an EA-1 running 32 zigbee lights, 4 SR-260s, 7 Sonos devices, 5 IP controlled TVs, 2 IP controlled AVRs, 2 IP controlled Blu-rays, an NVR with 6 IP cams, a DS2, DSC IT-100, Hunter Douglas PowerView Hub with 6 shades, and a MatterLink (IP to RF hub) with control of 5 motorized screens.

You’ll be fine lol.

That is great 👍 

I just added an EA-1 to a room with an AVR just for audio (TV may come later).  EA-1 connected and turns on and off the AVR but I don't get any audio out of the HDMI.

I tested the HDMI from another output and I get sound through the AVR.  What am I missing?  Do I need to somehow strip the sound out of the HDMI?

thanks

I got excited there for a second.  Disable HDMI is not checked.  I did notice it says"C4-EA1(PRE-RELEASE)"  in the product info.  That can't be good but not sure that's part of the problem. 
So you bought used pre release non production hardware...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.