C4 Forums | Control4

C4Forums Scheduled Chat Meet

When: Monday 16th March 5:00PM Mountain Time

Until: Whenever the chatroom starts to die out (who knows could be an 30 minutes, could be hours)

Where: On the C4Forums Chat Room (http://www.c4forums.com/chat/)

Why: There has been alot of negativity on the forums these past few months (more so than ever).  Lets change that energy into something positive.  Rather than debate about what Control4 can/can't/should/shouldn't do, dealers vs consumers, etc how about we help out people who need advice on some system design.  Discuss what the best 3rd party devices are to integrate (there has been alot of talk about media players and sprinklers systems for example) and talk with a few of the developers who are on this forum and hopefully generate some interest in new driver ideas.

Hi guys,

Thanks to everyone who joined in the fun.  I hope that everyone who joined had as much fun as i did.  We peaked at 15 people in the chatroom with various people coming and going throughout the day.  So far its been going on for 7 hours with 7 people left in the chatroom.  People who joined consisted of Control4 employees, 3rd party driver developers, distributors, dealers and consumers.

Everyone was extremely friendly to each other and shared technical information about Control4 and their user experiences.

Since today went so well i am going to recommend that we do this once a month.

Thanks guys.

Thanks guys.  Glad you enjoyed it.

I think this was a great idea. Is it possible to see a copy of the chat history?

Unfortunately i don't think it keeps a log when you close the window.  CytexOne might have a log.

Archived