C4 Forums | Control4

Sleep Number

Ilushka85

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
17 hours ago, turls said:

What happened to the Bullfrog Spa / Gecko driver?

There is a separate thread on the Bullfrog Spa that I'm following as I too want a Bullfrog Spa driver.

The driver supposedly was listed at the link below but my dealer did not find the actual driver only some of the info files:

https://github.com/garbled1/balboa_homeassistan

19 hours ago, turls said:

What happened to the Bullfrog Spa / Gecko driver?

On this thread, I'm still more concerned with what has happened to the Sleep Number driver. It sounded promising back in November but still nothing. 

We are still working on it. Had a death in the family, then when we resumed beta testing we discovered some api differences depending on which generation of the bed that was being used. So we are updating the code to handle different generations gracefully so that we don't get a bunch of support tickets.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, chopedogg88 said:

We are still working on it. Had a death in the family, then when we resumed beta testing we discovered some api differences depending on which generation of the bed that was being used. So we are updating the code to handle different generations gracefully so that we don't get a bunch of support tickets.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear the primary reason behind the delay, Ari, and appreciate the update on the status. 

5 hours ago, rea said:

On this thread, I'm still more concerned with what has happened to the Sleep Number driver. It sounded promising back in November but still nothing. 

I get that, but the same driver author started this thread over a year ago, it also sounded like it was close, and nothing since.

Since this thread is more active I thought maybe I'd get lucky and get an update.

6 hours ago, drmark12pa said:

There is a separate thread on the Bullfrog Spa that I'm following as I too want a Bullfrog Spa driver.

The driver supposedly was listed at the link below but my dealer did not find the actual driver only some of the info files:

https://github.com/garbled1/balboa_homeassistan

That is the old module, Bullfrog has used Gecko for a few years.  That's the one I need.

I am interested in the driver as well.  I have an I10 flex top King with the older flexfit base that has the night stand plugs, under bed lighting and massage like others have mentioned.  

Also have the dual temp layer pads. Heating and cooling was not integrated when we bought the bed. Would love for that integration as well ( for now those are separate remotes). Would be great to have it all in my control4 system. 

I saw that someone had sent a link a while back to the dual temp layers.  Can someone confirm if those are integrated into the driver as well.

Thanks!!

CJ, that heating cooling pad is only controlled via a separate remote control, no wifi/bluetooth. I have that on my i8 also and its a pain using 2 remotes , but I really doubt this will be integrated. 

I also have the climate 360, with integrated heating and cooling, I think he will be able to control this on the 360, but still waiting to see

JSTRONG,

BTW, you can get your old I8 Bed to run with 1 remote if you have one of the beds triangle universal remotes.  Basically you factory reset it and go back through the setup and during the setup you include the DualTemp.  I have done this and only use the single remote.  (DualTemp is still not integrated into the IOS app though)

Here is a video on the process.  (BTW - jump to 1:24ish in the video to take you through the process)

5 minutes ago, Cjwal said:

JSTRONG,

BTW, you can get your old I8 Bed to run with 1 remote if you have one of the beds triangle universal remotes.  Basically you factory reset it and go back through the setup and during the setup you include the DualTemp.  I have done this and only use the single remote.  (DualTemp is still not integrated into the IOS app though)

Here is a video on the process.  (BTW - jump to 1:24ish in the video to take you through the process)

Thank you. I tried that last year I couldn't get it to work . But I will try that again. 

It is a bit of a process, you have to go through each setup by unplugging that specific part from power and then having the remote pair with it(Air compressor, then flex fit bed control unit, then each dual temp unit). It will walk you through it.  Then repeat for the other side of the bed remote.   (Make sure you set up both dual temps for both remotes) then you can control them from either remote.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.