C4 Forums | Control4

OPPO UDP-203 Driver Released

annex⁴

We are please to announce the release of the "Official" OPPO UDP-203 driver, this driver features serial and IP control among many other features.

We have also included our LiNK Reveal API in the OPPO driver and updated our LG WebOS Driver to include LiNK Reveal also.  LiNK Reveal allows devices to talk to each and send messages based on events from device to another.  The OPPO will send notifications to the LG TV upon disc type/change, power on/off, and tray opened/closed.  This is all done with a simple binding and a few drop downs, NO PROGRAMMING required.  In the coming days we will also update the "Official" Anthem Receiver drivers to also include LiNK Reveal.

https://annex4.link/drivers/udp-203

Currently the driver requires being logged in to download, this will be removed in the coming days.

Have got the driver installed and using IP control. All works fine other than it won't power on - I need to power it on manually.

Anyone else have the same issue?

Have just noticed that when powered off it is not maintaining a network connection, can't ping it so that would be the problem.

Not sure how to fix that

Hello annex4,

Thank you for this great IP driver.
Would it be possible to make the Red, Green, Yellow and Blue button functions assignable in your driver (e.g. "No Operation") ?
I am using these color buttons for lighting scene control in most of my projects.
I have also sent you an e-mail.

Once again, thank you for this driver.

The driver has been updated to allow changing the Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow buttons at the request of a dealer.

You can use our Update Now feature to update the driver or if you have auto-update on it will already be current.  A director reboot will is required to see the new properties.

9 hours ago, annex⁴ said:

The driver has been updated to allow changing the Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow buttons at the request of a dealer.

You can use our Update Now feature to update the driver or if you have auto-update on it will already be current.  A director reboot will is required to see the new properties.

what are they using those colored buttons for in the driver?

• 1 month later...

When are you going to implement the new "QHS" command for querying the HDR playback status ?

This new command was finally introduced with the new official release firmware for the UDP-203 a few days ago and would e.g. allow a Control4 programming step to switch a connected display or projector into a dedicated image preset (optimized for HDR-10) automatically when the HDR playback of content is detected.

https://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-udp-203/UDP203-firmware-38-0222.aspx

Thank you for this great driver.

• 1 month later...

Have got the driver installed and using IP control. All works fine other than it won't power off when the Source is Changed 

Eg: watch - Oppo Turns on Oppo Player  now when i press  watch Apple TV  Oppo Player does Turn off but i am able to go to Apple tv 

Does any one have the same issue 

4 hours ago, beemer said:

Does any one have the same issue 

Err.. yes EVERYONE has that same issue with EVERY source. That's how Control4 operates. Some systems work the other way around, but the though behind C4's method is that you can - for example - pause a movie, check the news and go back to the movie without interruption. Vs -say- Logitech, do that and the Oppo would have to power back up, load the disc again and so forth.

Better or worse is an opinion, but what you describe is how C4 has functioned since it began....

1 hour ago, beemer said:

oppo 103 driver  was switching off my oppo old 103d player when i changed the source . so is there a way i can pause my oppo udp-203 player when i change the source ...?

I sincerely doubt it was, unless it was PROGRAMMED to do so. And sure, you could if you want - you could even program it to turn off.

When video selection changes
IF current selected device is NOT Oppo
	If Oppo is on
		send pause/shut it off, make it burp.....

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.