C4 Forums | Control4

Disconnecting system

SJC13

Hello. My control4 system has been a problem since day one and I think I might just disconnect it completely and keep xfinity, sonos, Panamax and not keep anything else. Does this seem like a thought job to just disconnect control4 and then just use my one xfinity remote going forward?  Thanks 

second on need a better dealer.

i have used dish remotes, harmony, urc, pro control, and control4. I am one of the dealers so i programmed each of those myself, and i can say without a doubt control4 has been the most reliable and feature rich solution. Also only one to pass the wife test didn't have to teach her how to turn on the tv.

• 4 years later...

+1 on COMPLETE dissatisfaction with Control4. two failed dealers who only wanted to upsell. I am not investing thousands of dollars in a system that does not work. In the real world, vendors offer to fix faulty products and services.

I’ll give it one more try if somebody can recommend a competent dealer in Los Angeles

thanks

BTC

1 hour ago, Ted Mitchell said:

+1 on COMPLETE dissatisfaction with Control4. two failed dealers who only wanted to upsell. I am not investing thousands of dollars in a system that does not work. In the real world, vendors offer to fix faulty products and services.

I’ll give it one more try if somebody can recommend a competent dealer in Los Angeles

thanks

BTC

I’m a long time user, but would recommend one of the remote dealers on this forum. It sounds like you will get much better support.

19 hours ago, Ted Mitchell said:

thanks

BTC

I can recommend me 

6 hours ago, mujtaba.khokhar said:

I can recommend me 

Make that one more recommendation for Muj!! He’s awesome and can do just about anything you need remotely.  We had a really bad initial install and I couldn’t wait to dump the original dealer. I connected with Muj and I can’t recommend him highly enough. Before you give up on Control4, I would give a remote dealer from this forum the opportunity to see what they can do. I was nervous at first but once we started the process I have never looked back!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.