7" In-Wall  (FKA: Infinity Edge)
Exterior Door Stations 
Interior Door Stations 
Speaker Points
IP Cameras that utilize the Camera proxy v1 
Security systems that utilize V1 Security Drivers   
Blinds that utilize the Blinds v2 proxy

1 hour ago, snipboy said:

This is so unfortunate. I understand part of why us 2.10 users can't have the whole redesigned app, but not even getting part of it seems unfair. It's just an interface. 

Its much more than just an interface to be added to 2.10.  This is the reason for only the hc800 remaining as a working controller for 3+ and even it the on screen navigator is disabled.

3 hours ago, Matt Lowe said:

Its much more than just an interface to be added to 2.10.  This is the reason for only the hc800 remaining as a working controller for 3+ and even it the on screen navigator is disabled.

Please tell me more.

I'm looking at upgrading from 2.9 to OS 3.?
I'll be running am HC800 as primary and another HC800 for additional serial and contacts.
Am I going to lose my navigator on my TV's?

Thanks.

Please tell me more.
I'm looking at upgrading from 2.9 to OS 3.?
I'll be running am HC800 as primary and another HC800 for additional serial and contacts.
Am I going to lose my navigator on my TV's?
Thanks.

I haven’t jumped to 3 yet, but I moved an EA1, so I could have OSD. We use it primarily for My Movies selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, Tokead said:

I haven’t jumped to 3 yet, but I moved an EA1, so I could have OSD. We use it primarily for My Movies selection.

Hmmm, we don't use OSD much - given we pretty much stream everything and hardly ever watch stored movies.
I'll have to decide if browsing the movie catalogue from iphones is going to be good enough.

Thanks.

Hmmm, we don't use OSD much - given we pretty much stream everything and hardly ever watch stored movies.
I'll have to decide if browsing the movie catalogue from iphones is going to be good enough.

Thanks.

I bought a z2io and z2ir for two other TVs where we only stream. Figured then I don’t have to worry about future changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, brucecampbell said:

Thanks.

If you have an Apple TV, Infuse Pro will give you a much better browsing experience at a fraction of the price of putting in a new controller...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.