C4 Forums | Control4

Updated IOS App Now can’t view cameras remotely

37 minutes ago, Jeffrobinson1327 said:

Anyone else have this issue? They updated the app the other day to include better camera experience with faster load times. Now they won’t load at all...

4B097CE0-45A9-4517-9523-C58DDCB0FE10.png

yep I am having that issue.  Since my cameras are on blue iris i can just open that app to see them, but annoying nonetheless.

the iOS app store today had 2.10.7 which mentioned fixing slow loading camera issues.  I downloaded it.

Doesn't seem to make a difference

Its annoying because literally this past weekend I spent some time cleaning up all of my camera drivers and they worked very well in the iOS app. 

It’s not working, basically since I update to 2.10.6 I have many issues, DS1 lost sound to all touch screens, it’s uselss now, also IOS app is not showing the camera’s, Zigbee issues, etc.

Same here...7/9 cameras load quickly into thumbnails (that load really fast [nice]), none will load full screen (spinning thing)

Latest 2.10.6 on director, luma NVR with wirepath cameras (all latest firmware) - restarted cameras and NVR...works in luma app

just checked again -

Wifi works Ok - Have the odd camera not streaming then its starts after I switch to another Camera

On the 4G Mobile Network Snapshots load after 10 secs and viewing live cameras is hit and miss with streaming

not been smooth.

Called my dealer and looks like we have another update coming.

However do like the new look - Shame they tested like they test everything else - Badly

This IOS app update killed my RGB Color Wheel camera view... 😪

Is there any chance someone here is aware of how to code a non-RSTP static image streaming using the new C4 IOS app? Seems to not work anymore with MJPEG streams...

Archived