C4 Forums | Control4

2.10.6 released

msgreenf

Control4 doesn't pre-announce features or products, but I would characterize it as more along the lines of an officially supported way to Control AppleTV devices than to control Control4 through the AppleTV.
RyanE

Why is that a big deal?

I’ve been controlling my AppleTv with Control4 for years

But sure it’s been a kinda clumsy way - So how is this better?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is that a big deal?

I’ve been controlling my AppleTv with Control4 for years

But sure it’s been a kinda clumsy way - So how is this better?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2 way control and feedback

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, drmark12pa said:

Can someone post the bug fixes?  It would be nice to know if anything has changed that I might notice in my system and performance.

Defects Addressed • SYS-729 - Inconsistent time zone information being displayed in Brazil. • SYS-370 - EA controller stops responding because it is running out of space due to log rotation problems. • NAV-4642 - The T3 touch screen shows a loss of feedback on the transport bar. • NAV-5288 - Zones icon does not always get displayed when starting media in another room. • NAV-5242 - Calls between a T3 touch screen and a Grandstream 3275 SIP Phones are ending as soon as they are answered. • NAV-5011 - 2.10.x: When starting a new TIDAL stream while a cable device is active, the cable transport is shown as the "Now Playing". • NAV-4828 - Android app is crashing on Yale (v1) lock if language is set to Portuguese. • NAV-4642 - Loss of feedback on the T3 music transport bar. • NAV-4291 - After joining a room and clicking on the Spotify icon, the music restarts due to a crash. • NAV-3818 - The T3 touch screen is ringing twice when being called from a DS2 door station. • NAV-3529 - Attempting to view a camera in full screen causes navigator to crash on a 10-inch T3 portable. • FW-2401 - Some Centralized Lighting v1 0-10V modules are dropping offline. • FW-2377 - On the Centralized Lighting v1 dimmer module, setting the phase detect with MLVs can cause a blown MOSFET. • FW-2321 - Square Wireless switches: at 50 Hz can be inconsistent and damage relays. • FW-2313 - Centralized Lighting v1 relay modules are failing on channel 7. • FW-2255 - Centralized Lighting v2 dimmer modules won't dim to the exact level for which they are programmed. • DT-916 - Composer crashed when going to Update Manager. • DRIV-1840 - Setting a Centralized Lighting v2 module to static IP doesn't allow you to set it back to DHCP. • DRIV-1788 - Centralized Lighting 0-10v dimmer module driver is resetting to 1-10v after an update. • DRIV-1328 - C4-THERM HVAC options are grayed out in programming. • DRIV-1267 - Centralized Lighting v2 dimmer modules are unable to set the cold start value via programming. • DRIV-1220 - Centralized Lighting v2 drivers setting duplicate lighting scenes. Control4 Release Notes Copyright © 2019 Control4. All Rights Reserved. Saved: 2/12/2019 11:09:00 AM Control4 OS 2.10.6 Release Notes Page 4 of 7 • CS-6683 - Weather page is not showing percentage of precipitation. • CORE-1321 - Director segmentation fault - SIGSEGV(11). • CORE-1278 - Composer Pro: Composer crashes if a device in the update page has reported 'Unknown' as the current version. • CORE-1276, CORE-1377 - Controller stops responding because it is running out of space while logging. • CORE-1261 - Hospitality agent is crashing. • COMM-767 - Unable to make Intercom Anywhere calls after Freeswitch reloads. • COMM-600 - Multi-dwelling unit access codes do not work after DS2/2N door station reboot. • AV-4420 - Media view: Import/Export Playlists only show when right clicking a playlist. • AV-4400 - New Playlist on Media view is greyed out with new project. Updated Firmware Device Firmware version Centralized Lighting v2 APD, FPD, and Relay 1.0.867 Centralized Lighting v1 0-10v Dimmer 03.25.76 Centralized Lighting v1 Relay 03.25.70 SR-260 Remote 2.1.109 Square Wireless Single Load Switch 1.0.166 Square Wireless Dual Load Switch 1.0.161 Software Product Release Versions Control4 software releases (since 2.10.x)

20 hours ago, RyanE said:

Appled is to support the not-yet-released AppleTV integration.

RyanE

did I miss something?  Is there a new driver to work with the appleTV too, or just the adding of Appled and the driver or features will be available in a future upgrade?? And if future, why put the Appled in now?

8 minutes ago, ekohn00 said:

did I miss something?  Is there a new driver to work with the appleTV too, or just the adding of Appled and the driver or features will be available in a future upgrade?? And if future, why put the Appled in now?

You missed the not yet released part

I have a DS2 and had issues with the double ring after someone pressed it.  The last update introduced this bug and made it seem like the ds2 was broken.

Thankfully I can upgrade my own with composer pro.  I’d be pissed if I had to pay for them to fix a problem they created.  

Archived