C4 Forums | Control4

Push notifications stopped?

Neo1738

So push notifications stopped all together for me. Checked on customer.control4.com have my and wife's phones checked for Alerts and Alarms. Push notifications are all alerts or alarms. Tried to send a push from Composer and get error "Unable to acquire auth token". Anyone know what this is?

4 minutes ago, wnpublic said:

My 50k plus investment in (wobbly) C4 infrastructure for this house is.  The previous thread concerns decisionmaking for House 3.

But I thought home assistant was robust and supported l hardware but it doesn't integrate with control4?

4 minutes ago, msgreenf said:

But I thought home assistant was robust and supported l hardware but it doesn't integrate with control4?

you are clearly more invested in this argument than i am.  For me, this is just more "no one from kentucky has ever provided me anything useful"...

24 minutes ago, wnpublic said:

My 50k plus investment in (wobbly) C4 infrastructure for this house is.  The previous thread concerns decisionmaking for House 3.

My my... I get frustrated when there is a software glitch but the good thing about C4 is that there will soon be an OS3.2.1 (I have no doubt and am not ITK) which will fix these issues. Every platform has bugs from time to time... the real question is how long they take to be fixed...

20 hours ago, Neo1738 said:

Thought you needed a reboot driver to do via Composer? 

Most of the cloud drivers which control the licensing for drivers from these sites (e.g. Driver Central, Blackwire, Annex4 Link driver etc) have a reboot command. I have linked this to a custom button so I can reboot at any time from a Touchscreen or iPad.

Mine has done the same. I originally thought it was because my HC800 died and my dealer lent me one while I wait for an EA5 but suspect now it might be a coincidence and there is something else going on.

Composer says notification sent but nothing turns up or appears when look under notifications under the customer account on the internet.

I have rebooted etc and no change. Dealer has a query into Control4

• 4 months later...

I’m having issues with push notifications. I get some but haphazard. Others I don’t get at all. I can push manually from HE and Notifications from website. Checked all settings on website. Have current 4Sight. Have rebooted controller. Any other ideas?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.