C4 Forums | Control4

OS3.1?

I think we will have a new Neeo Remote.

I honestly hope they don't come out with new touchscreens. I just installed 3 10" T3's at a customers house yesterday and if they drop new ones today I know both of us will be pretty choked,

Hoping for Google Integration but I know that is probably not going to happen.

Not sure what else to expect really.

1 hour ago, ekohn00 said:

its fast, noticeably faster. But slower than HomeKit, so I wouldn't go as Really-Fast.  :)

Good to hear, is it more reliable? I find sometimes that the app isn't really connected to the system, I have to close and re-open it to get it to properly communicate again.

40 minutes ago, TheWizard said:

Good to hear, is it more reliable? I find sometimes that the app isn't really connected to the system, I have to close and re-open it to get it to properly communicate again.

I can't say I've had any reliability issues in the past. I probably just cursed it.

Update Complete !

Lighting is back as an OSD function.  The rest mainly looks like changes under the hood for performance improvements.

Edit :  And some improvements to Intercom Anywhere to allow 3rd party door stations, custom buttons for door unlock etc.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.