C4 Forums | Control4

OS 3.3.3

The 4 button in the top left of the app has vanished (iOS) and been replaced by a hamburger style menu button.  The side menu has changed totally.  I am trying to decide if I like it better or not. No such change on the T4s.

My lights are flickering nonstop (and have been for an hour) so I am assuming a zigbee update was rolled out with the OS update.

Alright, I love bug fixing, I hate burger but that’s a “side” menu 😃

“The Control4 Smart Home OS 3.3.3 is a maintenance release that mainly supports numerous bug fixes found in our previous releases. This OS will also set the stage for the new fly out menu and upcoming product releases happening this year. CORE Lite is coming soon. Stay tuned for more information on product availability and release dates”

I have picked up one bug so far.

The side menu was not available on my T4 after the upgrade.  But a reboot of the T4 brought it up.  It is actually much nicer on the T4 than it is on the iPad.  Mainly because the iPad transparency is almost non-existent.

I then refreshed navigators and the old C4 menu replaced the hamburger side menu… another reboot brought back the hamburger…

Maybe a full rack reboot will fix this… 

Well my dealer pushed the remote update and all ended up with zero issues. They might fixed the DS2/EAx issue, I can’t confirm yet as after the update Freeswitch didn’t hang like before so may be they fixed it, for Panelized Lighting v1 issue of not connecting back to project after a controller reboot remains not fixed for more than a year now!

58 minutes ago, C4 User said:

I love the hamburger menu. Hope they add it to the submenus and not only the main screen in future. 

that seems odd. half menu updated?

5 hours ago, South Africa C4 user said:

I like the side menu (and the security icon going red / green) but I think I already miss the distinctive 4…

and the comfort temp is a plus

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.